AUSTRALIA DAY SPECIAL OFFER
A unique opportunity to compare the pair – Japanese Wagyu and Australian Wagyu together at last.
Japanese wagyu rump cap (Miyazaki and Kagoshima A5) steak 400g cut
Australian wagyu rump cap(Carrara F1 MB8-9) 400g cut
*If you want to know how to cook a rump steak at home check out the video below.
Why do I recommend rump caps for Australia day?
- Rump cap is reasonably cheap to share with everybody
- It is one of the most popular cuts across the globe… ever heard of PICANHA?
- The Japanese Wagyu Rump Cap is not too heavily marbled, so everybody can try it.
- If you think Japanese wagyu at a restaurant is unbelievably expensive, you’re right. When you cook Wagyu at home you get 200% more value than eating it out.
- If you love steak and are curious about how and what makes Wagyu different this is an opportunity not to be missed.
There is a very limited supply and this is a short-time offer so please act quickly.